Sunday, October 13, 2013

Keep on keeping on...


This is where I want to be....  This is where I'm not.

Amazing how quickly all our best plans get lost in the shuffle of life and living.  I've been looking forward to this week for months because I had requested some random vacation time off and it was granted.  I figured we'd load up the horses and the dog and head to some lovely spot to camp and ride without the worries of the world or work or....  wait a minute.... back up!  Change of plans... why you ask?    LIFE

Now don't misunderstand, I wouldn't have it any other way.   I am not interested in the alternative.   But tell me why is it I try so hard to plan and arrange and maneuver, only to come to realize it's already been planned and arranged and maneuvered?  So instead I plan and arrange and maneuver hoping it's along the same lines as the Infinite plan that has already been set for me, so when it all comes together perfectly I am  pretty pleased with myself and my perfectly laid plans.  

But the truth of it all is I'm just living in the moment by the grace of God.  Believing that the steps of the righteous are ordered by the Lord and that I am the "righteous"  He is talking about. 

 Meanwhile life just keeps on keeping on and isn't that what we all want anyway? 



No comments:

Post a Comment